Our show is off for the year. Come see us bigger and better in 2014. Last years show had about 12,000 lights using at most about as much electricity as your average hairdryer (about 1600 watts). 32 channels of Light-O-Rama are controlling it all, and our very own FM transmitter is broadcasting at 93.1FM.
Weather, traffic and technical issues permitting, the show hours are:
- 5:30pm to 9:30pm Monday through Thursday
- 5:30pm to 10:30pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday
The show will run through Monday, December 31st, but may be turned off in heavy rain. If possible, we’ll post an update on our Facebook page if the show is not running for any reason.
We’re located in the Red Hawk Ridge Subdivision, off Burt Creek Road in Dawson County, Georgia. From 400: Take 53 West into Downtown Dawsonville. Take a right onto Shoal Creek RD (Just past the old Julias Deli, as you enter the square) Turn Right onto Burt Creek Rd (3rd road on your right) The subdivision is on the right. Once inside the subdivision, take a left at the stop sign and another left at the next stop sign. We’re at the house at the bottom of the hill with the blinky lights.
Please observe the following:
- Please be on your best behavior.
- When you park in front of the house tune in your radio to 93.1 FM, but don’t blare it. Please turn your headlights off out of courtesy to our neighbors and to make viewing better for everyone, but leave your parking lights on so others know you’re there.
- Please don’t park in or in front of our neighbors driveways, and kindly let them into or out of their driveways when needed.
- Last but not least be careful when coming and going as people will be arriving and leaving throughout the show and we don’t want injuries or accidents.
Check us out on Facebook